PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi mudguts. The reasoning for my thought that PEN will descend...

1. 272 Posts.
    Hi mudguts.

The reasoning for my thought that PEN will descend shortly is due to a combination of 3 negatives by my own observation.

1/ Downtrend line from Feb 2011 ....touches lower highs earlier in year.....had intra day spike to 3.7 on Aug 8th.....past week had 2 announcements and best we could do was 3.2 cents.....We are starting to press on this descending trendline.

2/ Aud/JPY exchange rate....Had been trending upwards for about 3 months....About 2 weeks ago it started heading downwards.....The wall at 3 cents deteriorated fairly quickly.

3/ Several weeks has seen a declining SP of U308

I have minor reasons that support my thoughts....Redbacka weekly report on XJO thread............Once a year you could buy and sell---To soon yet(My own observation)............Charts on XJO by members showing historically Sept/Oct are months of decline..............Copper charts showing head and shoulders--Has been meandering at about 3.40 a pound for about 3 months--similar time frame as PEN at 3 cents--Copper had broken some upward trendlines on my observations a little while ago.......

I find it interesting reading others thoughts as to reasoning on directions of PEN.....I have been getting itchy feet to buy back in recently, appeared a base is forming but the last 2 weeks I feel has raised probabilities the direction will soon be downwards.

Regards Karlos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.