RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

All I know is when all boxes ticked, plant built and first ore...

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3175
    All I know is when all boxes ticked, plant built and first ore sent to port, the SP/Cap will be double digit multiples of where it is now. That's the grand prize for me. TBH couldn't care where the price is now, we have a solution and it's better than last week. SP of 2.5-5c who really cares when cap raising finished SP will be over 10c with proactive communication, I am only interested in the long term. Along the way we will be over 10, 20, 30, 40 cents and profits to be made. My only concern is our MD isn't media friendly IMO, we need an MD or someone to grab the bull by the horns and get in the face of the media and sell this baby, GET THE ROADSHOW ON THE MOVE. I want the read about FMS weekly not yearly. Do this and SP/CAP will rise exponentially in time. Confidence will come back and MMK will finally be put to rest, and most importantly the big investor/s will assist in us funding the construction costs etc.
    If our MD sit's quietly then we may have a very difficult road ahead. So big "KEN" get out their and market this baby.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.