SVY 6.45% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

I support the sentiments of Swingingpig and would ask Chris (who...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I support the sentiments of Swingingpig and would ask Chris (who hopefully reads these comments) to stand up and be accountable for what he has done with this company and the SH funds invested. Over the years since the IPO, he has paid himself a significant amount of money and given himself and his fellow directors obscene numbers of shares and options, when they have as a company produced nothing really other than a few significant drill hole results.
    It's time Chris, that you called a shareholder meeting (online works for us all) and tell us exactly what the status of the company is and where we stand in the dilution of our shareholder value. If you don't and continue to hide away, you will be damned for the rest of your working life for not having the guts to face up to where you have put the company today. Failures happen and no-one can ever say for sure they will be successful in their endeavours.
    The difference is that those with what it takes to be a Chief Executive Officer will stand up and say "i blew it and this is what I'm going to do about it.." (whatever this may be). The jokes and cowards in the businessworld are those that continue to hide behind out of date presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $28.99K 962.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499508 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.