BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I am amused by the length one is prepared to go to spruik...

1. 830 Posts.
    I am amused by the length one is prepared to go to spruik BTA.

Quote: I'll accept Peter Cook may not be a great CEO. I haven't made an informed opinion yet. … As you highlight it is possible to conclude with HINDSIGHT that the management team have not made all the best decisions”.

Moreld, that is an understatement deserving a gong. Management and in particular Peter Cook is a plain idiot in the decisions made and has a published history of tell half truth to impress shareholders. No it does no require hindsight or clairvoyance.

If you look at my post years ago, I was quietly confident that the superiority of Relenza and the strength of the legal case would allow an ordinary CEO to bring home the bacon and events since had vindicated my confidence in the legal case but I was proven wrong as the management team turned out to be bumbling fools.

Quote: I'd suggest calling someone a LIAR over a few possible cents which could easily be explained by timing etc is a rather extreme call, which says more about abobo than Peter Cook. End of Quote

Moreld, your statement impressed me saved for the fact that the overstatement of cash backing of a few cents a share equates to millions of dollars and could NEVER be justified by timing. This is especially so where a CEO of a company used the cash backing as his central theme in the AGM to advance the message the market had under valued the company shares near or below the cash backing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.