UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

SavaWho are you suggesting is heartless. I think you need to...

1. 6,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1205
    Sava

Who are you suggesting is heartless. I think you need to re-read posts and stop posting this rubbish. No one said they wanted to see anyone lose any money nor did anyone laugh. Where you get this rubbish is beyond me.

People merely posted FACTS on FMS. Everyone has been losing money in this market.

I thought it was quite heartless of yourself to blame people on this forum for the sp drop of UMC and claiming they tried to fool you.

Like I have said AT LEAST 10 TIMES. I posted on FMS because I can't stand RAMPERS. The little people were left stunned when the sp dropped after they were guaranteed that it would be 50c+ by Xmas and that it was going to be a $1 stock. I have been burnt like this Sava but the level of posting was much more in depth and sophisticated.

The very people FMS holders looked up to were actually selling into them. Have a look at the large change in the number of holders posting while the sp was falling.

Good luck Sava, If you hold oppies I hope they get over the line for you.

P.S - Between you and me, are you the bloke that bought some UMC through Citibank recently?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.