G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Davisite Trying to apply some logic to this. General Meeting...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Davisite
    Trying to apply some logic to this. General Meeting 22 May, the Regius boys will get 30 mill shares in MUS, take that with their current 15% odd stake they will have some skin in the game. Why would they sell for shares in MUS for that good lease 8245L if MUS was a dud? Not ramping just trying to work this out logically, they would have known at the point of making the sale of the lease to MUS what the rubies were like and CJ has said on record that the secondary deposit is gem quality.
    CJ has said at the RRS they would look at alternative to capital raising, sell special cut stones or what about a JV on the graphite, or a loan against the inventory? This makes logic if you own a slug of shares near 20% you will not raise at this low price, unlike so many here think, imminent raising etc. Some people are taking this literally with threads such as 2.5c and going to 1c. Look at the market cap not the share price. The scale of the mismatch of the market cap versus what it should be is only matched by the scale of the management poor ability to have driven it to this state. I know nothing about any of the BOD but the chairman should have had some serious issues at the board meeting today with the CEO if he is worth anything!
    Gemfields and the like will be watching and want the 22 May meeting to go ahead so as MUS own the 8245L licence. I am not sure things will be dead till October. If the BOD continue to act like amateurs and cause retail shareholders to act like headless chooks then something is going to happen before October. Look at the market cap, Gemfields can buy this for 20mill, get rid of a competitor, get the 200k inventory worth maybe 60mill, get the graphite. You would have to think the BOD would realise this, if they do not, well they have a law degree and an MBA between them, it seems so obvious, anyway DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.