G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Value, Grade and size of inventory, page-28

1. 3,881 Posts.
    Found this as well, once again quality is everything

Column 1 Column 2
    0 October 22, 2014, 02:20:47 AM #27
    On very rare occasions, my wife and I come across important gemstones.  This stone has to be one of the most remarkable rubies I've seen to date.  At over 9 1/2 carats it is a massive size.  Because it is totally untreated and has a GRS/Swisslab report signed by Dr. Peretti stating it is unheated and also pigeon's blood color, this is truly an important stone.  It hails from the Montepuez mine in Mozambique.

Please inquire if you are interested in this or any other ruby.  Also if you are a gemstone afficianado or just want to learn more about gemstones, please send me a PM here on the forum with your e-mail address and I will add you to my newsletter list.  I publish perhaps 6-10 newsletters per year and each one has very valuable information on the gemstone trade from an insider's perspective.  Because my wife and I are in the gemstone district in Bangkok, we have access to stones and information that is not widely available.  Because we use Constant Contact to publish our newsletter, unsubscribing is just a click away if I bore you.  But you will not be bored if you have any interest in gemstones; I assure you!

This stone is offered at 725,000USD.  We have ruby from one to ten-carat size and prices are generally from $1,000 and up depending upon quality, color, and treatment distinctions.  This particular stone is completely untreated, but we also offer ruby that is heated, or heated and flux-healed.  If you have any questions about ruby treatment, please inquire with me by sending a message on this forum, or go to tiptopgem.com or paragonuniversaltrade.com which forward to my business facebook page where you can leave a message, or just give me a call.  My wife Melanie and I are in the office from 11:00AM to 6:00PM Bangkok time.  If you are in the USA you can dial my desk direct and toll-free at 800-607-1425. That number has been operational for my American and Canadian clients for over a decade! From other countries you can reach me at +66 2-635-8585.  I would be happy to take your call and answer your questions!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.