SLX 0.40% $4.92 silex systems limited

Value here fore the astute, page-3

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    "has to be one of the best opportunities ever!"

That would have to be the understatement of the year I reckon?
    The only thing that will stop this deal with Cameco going through is US Governmental approval, I don't see that happening somehow? as the US DoE want to get rid of their tails material and clean up both Paducah and Portsmouth, they also want the purified DU as well.

Cameco would be ecstatic with this deal in my opinion? because it effectively doubles the size of their resource and the recoverable Uranium in it, they will get twice the amount of U235 than their competitors get from the same amount of mined product and they will only use only half as much UF6 conversion and de-conversion, i.e. twice the amount of enriched U235 but only the same amount of conversion and de-conversion and they will do it more efficiently and cheaper also, not one other company using existing technology will come anywhere near a bulls roar of their production costs when they are up and running, no wonder why Cameco would like this deal, what's not to like! and then there is the rare earth stuff with IQE, there will be some big dollars coming to Silex investors if this all pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.92
Change
-0.020(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.165B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.82 $4.95 $4.80 $1.991M 407.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 $4.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.92 6209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.