FBR 8.33% 2.2¢ fbr ltd

Been holding this stock for about a year now and tend jump on...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Been holding this stock for about a year now and tend jump on here and there just to see what info getting around.

I read alot about how much we will make if cat makes the Hadrian x personally what we make on each robot is nice but it's the ongoing costs to run these bad boys that I'm more interested in.

I would imagine every material that goes into building a house fbr will have a patent. Every brick drop of glue that is laid will have royalties attached. The more robots out there the more fbr makes on a residual basis.

I love the product but have no idea how all this is going to work on the back end but I'd imagine if this is the case it could get to the point where we are making more in royalties for all the associated products then we do producing robots each year.

Don't know if anyone has any idea on how this side is going to play out. Like I said love the product think it can be a massive for the building industry worldwide but don't spend of time researching the finer details. Just slowly build up a decent holding until that first house is built and pray it all goes to plan.

Happy to hear from those more educated on whats happening with this side of things if deals have Been struck with brick manufacturers but think it's all pretty exciting stuff.
    Last edited by Ryan79: 28/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $97.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $265.3K 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3902788 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 43521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ 4956796
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.