FBR 4.76% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

Value if binding, page-5

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Not sure if they get CAT to manufacture the machine they will end up with 30 per cent of the price tag

It would depend on who is carrying the risk build to order is vastly different from build then sell

CAT going binding is the expected outcome one I concur with so I don't think that single ANN will do anything huge

A video or news footage of a fully completed house first sales would be a kicker

Problem is the market is expecting HX will work we all do so I don't really see the surprise in a machine doing what it's supposed to do as advertised for a decade or more

Ultimately as we have discussed price will always follow earnings in a developing company as they grow profits

I'd say we're probably two full years away from. seeing the company in profitability

Not sure why there is so much impatience they have set out a clear pathway and timelines those will either be met or they won't

Clearly, it's a waiting game and buyers N sellers are sitting on there hands which is all good

If they do what they say they will do and CAT go binding id expect the SP to get into the mid-twenties and probably retrace as was waiting for the next bit

Often stocks that spike near half the yearly high will retrace as long held sellers meet that spike

It's just trading that time in my view if it did retrace of a spike would be pin the ears back buy time for a quality long term position as FBR builds and it will

I certainly would not be too hasty chasing a 20-30 per cent day spike that's for sure

Future looks good just sit back N enjoy life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $826.2K 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191169 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 762777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.