CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

With respect @Tomasp - have you read that announcement closely?...

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    With respect @Tomasp - have you read that announcement closely? The reason I ask is because that thing is full of what are commonly known as "weasel words".

From a lawyers perspective both of those announcements contain clauses that enable the author to avoid being held accountable for what is noted. Essentially, they are, it is my opinion, deliberately vague.

E.g.
    1. "... whose executives have expressed interest in partnering" What was the level of interest. Did you take them out to lunch - discuss South Johnstone and they politely replied and said that they are happy look at all opportunities they encounter? That's showing interest - in a way - I suppose.

2. "The Company’s current trip to China should further these potential arrangements and partnerships that should establish South Johnstone as an exciting project that will benefit the Company and all shareholders.” Should??? Well yes ... but that's hardly of any value whatsoever - is it? You know how it goes - should have - could have - would have but ... didn't!

3. "The QBL team is also meeting with Hong Kong based metals marketing platforms who have offered to assist in the commodity trading with QBL." Seriously? I find it hard to believe that people blithely accept this drivel and then quote to support an argument.
    A marketing platform (unnamed I notice) that will assist with commodity trading with QBL - What??? That's like saying if we grow potatoes the potato marketing board will provide a trading service to sell your spuds ... well really ... guess what ... that's their job ... that's how they earn money! Trouble is you need something to sell - something for them to trade for you.

So they had a shopping trip to Hong Kong paid for by the company. Conference call ????

Lastly, you do know what a MDL is and where that sits in the scheme of things regarding the steps in the process to full mining? Yes?

The biggest hurdle any mining junior faces is not drilling samples and feasibility studies (which QBL are nowhere near) it is the move from a BFS to the debt and equity markets to fund the operations. QBL is also nowhere near this and I think those announcements are little more than wishful thinking and the language used is, in my view, designed to beguile the unsuspecting investor.

Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.