PGM 11.1% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

Value in ground?

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Platina has several projects either fully owned or part of a JV with other companies.
    Currently our SP is 50c and Mcap $20M.
    However, there are many metals in our Portfolio and every one of the metals "value in ground" Dwarfs our current Mcap.

The significant Metals are: Palladium, Platinum, Gold, Scandium, Zinc, Silver and Copper.
    Other Metals that are present to a lesser degree are Nickel, Cobalt and Rhodium.

My question is: What is the current value of the Metal in ground value that is attributed to Platina? I do not have the precise answer, but I do know it is measured in the 10's of $billions.
    Does anyone have an up to date figure?
    Whatever the case, this company seems to be extremely undervalued and with QE infinity I am confident our time will come.
    The market has not kept pace considering price increases for Palladium, Gold and Rhodium in particular.
    I do not see why Platina can not be another Eurasia in the making (EUA.AIM market UK).
    One thing I would like to see is more promotion of Platina. Our CEO should be out there giving interviews and presentations. I am sure new investors would be very interested in the potential.
    Not only have we got loads of Metal, but the grades, widths and exploration potential for adding more is also world class.
    I'm here for the long term.
    GLA DYOR.
    Regards Sharegar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $8.989K 372.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140212 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 250710 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.