GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Wisdom,"Also, the Golden Eagle field was identified by the...

1. 557 Posts.
    Wisdom,

"Also, the Golden Eagle field was identified by the initial analysts reports as the most significant find on US mainland in the past 3 decades"

This report by Neville Henry refers to the Missisipian formations including primarily, Leadville. During PB1, they drilled through these upper formations and clearly stated as they were approaching the Leadville formation, that it was the prosepctive 3TCF target that had been identified. The ONLY reason they started to drill in this paddock was because of these deeper formations. They are now working the Ismay which, if you look at the reserve estimates, is much, much less. At this stage, they are not economically viable to exploit.

You refer to SSN. That very same time that Neville Henry talked of the paradox baisn, he identified the Bakken. Technically, the Bakken shale is now understood, and IS sought after at up to $3k an acre to lease (and they are rushing for it). Have you seen the recent Utah oil and gas lease auctions. There is hardly a contested sale...and the acreage goes at many multiples less.

The sp accurately reflects the fact that at the moment they do not have an assett that can be developed.

I do not hold this stock.....PERIOD. I'll say it again. I am watching this stock in the event that they choose to re-enter PB2 and make a play at the lower formations where Lisbon has been very productive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.