MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Hi Amok, I had no response to 2 emails either. I must say though...

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hi Amok, I had no response to 2 emails either. I must say though that they were 2 lame emails by myself.

I agree, Christmas is a big time in the Phillipines and I wouldn't be surprised if Zeffron had a couple of weeks off on holiday waiting for the cleanup from the typhoon to finish.

It looks like they have hit the ground running however. Seems to be we have 2 drill rigs going at once. Plenty of news to come re drill results and more trench results. Taub does look like the company thinks it will be the big winner with 8 holes to be drilled (on the 8th Jan announcement it stated 4 holes to be drilled which looks like it has been upgraded on the 11th Jan announcement based on further trenching success since).

I wouldn't write off Tagpura North with the second hole to be completed plus another 2 holes planned. One of which is to target a hole below the Hole 1 intercept to better hit the mineralised zone. Looks like Zeffron thinks we only hit the edge.

Drilling will need to have made substantial progress before the Mines and Money show in Hong Kong in March.

An exciting couple of months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.