MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

sorry,got distracted by phone before I could fully write up my...

1. 8,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    sorry,got distracted by phone before I could fully write up my post,so here goes......my rant.

"which they inexcusably let slide over the break via a news void"

Enjoy your posts T4P,many thanks,but want to add some further thoughts.

In my opinion,there was no inexcusable news break,as the company did put out a release saying that drilling would be delayed due to weather problems.We all know that the weather is nothing we can control.Right?,right! Think about it,us sitting here on our computers,safe inside,while these guys are up on some mountain,on some wet,slippery slope,rain belting down,wind blowing about,whilst all the time they have to move heavy drilling equipment and supplies,working around 10 Ton trucks,heavy drill rigs.Have any of us had the experience of lifting and moving cold hard steel,with wet slippery hands,risking life and limb,just to get a drill hole complete.I don't think so.And what of the workers,does their safety not matter.What if one of the workers was a popular community figurehead.Think of the fall-out to the company if a worker had lost their life.In those areas,in fact, in many foreign areas,you need to play it safe.Look what happened to Lynas!

So,in my opinion, the results released were incomplete,and I think the announcement made this clear.As to the exact reason,I don't really know,I wasn't there,but somehow I think my above theory goes to explaining the delay in drilling and the delay of further results.

Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.