GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

value of 2 million cubic feet of gas

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The gas price is $5 per thousand cubic feet. This equates to $10,000 for the 2 million CF per day discovered in P#3 until today.

At $10k revenue per day if drilling is continued non stop, it means a revenue of $3.65 million a year. Lets assume the operational cost is $1.65 a year million for recovery, salaries, royalty, connection, refining, etc. At 2 million CF per day the cash flow of $2 million per year is not enough. Therefore the price might have not spiked today.

If they find atleast five times the gas in this well, it would seem very attractive. In that case the cash flow would be $10 million a year. The market cap is 22 million and hopefully if the reservoir is good, the cash flow would continue for years to come. Ofcourse they could drill further wells if they have cash flows.

But as of today, it appears that they may not have found much. Am I correct or is something wrong with my calculations. Does the well head price mean that the purchaser pays all the operational costs. Comments/discussion please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.