AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

buddy134, this reply is not only meant for you but for anyone...

1. 236 Posts.
    buddy134, this reply is not only meant for you but for anyone interested in stocks .
    A point of view posted is just that a point of view and as such from what I believe anyone can post on any stock as long as it falls in the guidlines set!

Still following/ enjoying most of this thread. However holders seem to be getting a bit aggressive/ touchy lately. cheer up is aust day ):))))!

Question:How may people would really top up if markets went south and zfx pulls bid?
    Imo probably none unless you see this stock now as a very long term hold.(how may would this be vsmall minority eg loyalty holders only)
    ZFX may accumilate 50%+ from instos if markets crap themselves. A lot of traders/investors highlight the value of a stop loss. I'd imagine instos use something similar.
    Plus with "that" trader overseas i'd imaginge T houses going over their books and evaluating positions.
    THEREFORE postulation:
    I can't imagine instos letting their investment go south with a bid on the table.Their options (my opinion only) seem more limited than you think. I'd seriously doubt that large holders( not counting directors because they said thay wouldn't sell (jinc just said UNDERVALUED) see small retail investors as someone that will hold up the share price. Insto hold other peoples money and they use that money to get a profit for the lender of the money as well as themselves. Pretty hard to see the insto taking a bath on this stock. IF no other offer i'd probably see them sell to zfx.

Also it seems people(holders) believe that this bid will fail (possibly) but I believe MM will be in this bid for long haul.
    Some long term holders have sold out in anticipation of buying back in at a lower price. Anybody holding this stock must reaslise everyone is in this stock (AGM) for themselves to MAXIMISE THEIR PROFITS eg don't sell, no sell, no hold. Each person, if a holder, should maximse information about this bid and make as much an informed decision as they can ( I post on this thread because as a holder of ZFX I see value in what zfx is trying to aquire nothing more nothing less)
    As usual all replies welcome
    thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.