MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

value of artemis for mog? $97 per share?, page-39

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Notthemum,

just calling it how I see..thanks and good luck ...you will not need any on any confirmation of a strong gust of Hydrcarbs coming out of Calypso and/or Legendre formations at A1.

Hijack :0)

My EGO (shares) got in the way of many a good story elswhere..I put my EGO to rest now and on to the next good story ...this MOG could be quite an animal this week.
    I am willing to train it and feed it beans until the right Hydrocarbons are produced....whats that green cyclone next to your Nic ..hope it doesn't get near Songa Venus in a hurry...otherwise we may have to call it Cyclone Jaksparra..Ah yes I can see it now...

Wild and windy..you been eatin' beans me Hardy??.. Capt'n JSparra on the good ship Venus ..my God you should have seenus !.. Old ditty from the Syd Uni engineers song book ..XXXX rated (nice drop BTW).

Oscar ...finally found your domicile thread (as if I didn't know ..LOL)

Keep the Bustards honest was Don Chips catchcry in politics ... Good to see you you have taken up his mantle elsewhere...we read far too much inane ramping all over HC ...it's good to ask the curly questions..keep it up..all good keeps shareholders in the loop from all sides of the fence...you know me, I always ask questions for the right reasons.

I was trading MYG on the day MOG rose from the 12.5c recent low ..made my bucks at a faster notch than MOG and then quickly jumped in and out of MEO ...too many BOTs for my liking...sat on the sidelines and ready to go tomorrow.

Totally agree with you that MOG has the highest propensity to rise amongst the three Artemis related stocks...you know it,I know it all the MOG holders know it!

However, it also has the highest propensity to plunge on bad news.

This will not affect the long term holders plans ,but it might affect my Xmas spending plans.

So be careful!

I will look very closely before open on MOG and MEO ...if the match price looks like showing a gap up , I will probably buy MOG on open and watch carefully until 11 am.

I figure if there are postive signs from A1 over the weekend then there should be signal early tomorrow ,pre open....you know,some ships are leaky,you need to look for early signs ...on the Good ship Venus!

So cheers Guys/Gals

Here's Gas in your face.. look forward to a good week and better Xmas,unlike last year.

PS: there a number of opportunties with a mirror image play of the Sydney Basin coming up late next week..same scenarion as MOG/MEO/CUE looking for the same Tcf gas in 400mtrs of water TD 800. ..maybe 2 bites at the gas cherry before Xmas.

That PS was too long.

Over and out..no advice given or intended..simply my views above ..DYOR/DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.