ASQ 9.68% 2.8¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Jensdab , not too sure what you mean by company value. Are you...

1. 132 Posts.
    Jensdab , not too sure what you mean by company value. Are you talking about market capitalisation which to obtain just multiply the no of shares on issue by the current share price or you talking about potential value which is difficult to discern . Please clarify mate . The only thing can say mate is bau is definitely one to watch and also has a given advantage of previous exploration by csr/pacminex and vam , large potential land holdings in the right area , tightly held registry, commodity price of bauxite on the rise and a sp rising on the back of... well nothing in a depressed market. Glad I spotted this one at listing . Oh and as previously stated management to embark on tour of china to drum up support for this little number . Wonder why? Not allowed to release previous estimation by csr/pacminex and vam to market as not asx rules compliant but guessing they can show it to potential partners in china. Must have something fairly sizable there especially if already going ahead with cost studies to determine cost of building alumina refinery plant. Apparently plant would cost around
    $2 bill mark. Thats a truckload in bauxite at $75/tonne. So you could maybe assume they have to have substantially more than say 30m tonne of bauxite. I would say substantially more than 100m tonnes but thats just a wild guess based on nothing but a hunch. My wild guess is they will have around 500mill tonnes of bauxite within their holdings once all permits are granted. Why? Because back in the 70's they only thought about developing a project such as the one bau has manged to get its hands on if it was extremely sizable. And csr/pacminex were definitely interested in developing this one back then and spent a truckload in their attempt. So as for value of bauxite resources well in about 5 years I will gladly let you know how it played out . Instincts tell me should be pretty good ride but acknowledge it has many risks like all specs. But this spec is just a little different, same different as say little formely unknown called MAK in that they have a proven resource in their grasps without having to have drilled anything first.Have to sure it up though. Happy to have jumped on this one. Only voicing my usually optimistic opinion . Please do own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $7.892M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.333K 46.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.