ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

I was thinking back to some comments from last years AGM around...

1. 5,891 Posts.
    I was thinking back to some comments from last years AGM around the costs that POC1 had spent with another well known global assay developer trying to get their device working and to market.

Several years and $10's of millions lost with no result trying to break into a multi billion dollar market.

Then ADO get a chance around March 2013 to show the value of what they can do - We know the story to date since then.

My point is around what this validation means from ADO's perspective as their value of what they can do with these assays has shown up some of the biggest and best in the business. Added to the value of the IP is a very strong group of Anteo scientists who are performing work that cannot be achieved anywhere else.

I am looking at this from : If this is what they can do for POC1 and the value attached then what other companies will they be able to do this work for in developing tests/assays etc

Mixngo is obviously the tool, the technology that enables the improvements etc but I see potential for another area of the business to develop as a developer of assays etc for different companies.

When I first read in the investor presentation around the development fees of around $250k per scientist per year I thought this is an easy way to scale our know how of our scientists and grow another arm of revenue

The success in the results to date with POC1 and BBI tell me there is a solid future ahead for the company

So as royalties grow from the likes of BBI and others there is another source of cashflow to cover operations and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142331 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.