ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

BBI turning this down? I don't think those making these comments...

1. 203 Posts.
    BBI turning this down? I don't think those making these comments understand just how well this stuff works on gold.

From what I've seen, the glue binds so strongly to gold, that it's hard to tell if it falls off, even under various harsh conditions. It's very stable. After a little testing, it was verified that it also binds well to a diverse mixture of tagged and untagged antibodies, Fc fragments, FAB constructs, antigens, as well as mixes of multiple (multiplexed) proteins on a single surface. So far everything has oriented in a functional and stable manner on this platform (about 30 tested so far. 30/30 successes, roughly 20 of which were chosen because they were not been feasible using conventional platforms). Also found that it has very low nonspecific binding with various serums, high sensitivities and highly reproducible numbers when calibration curves are constructed. I'm seeing low-mid pg/mL limit of detection with ZERO assay optimization in spiked serum. Never seen numbers this low on this machine before... Furthermore, storing the completed (bound+blocked) platform dry at room temp for weeks seems to not affect binding activity, or at least <1%. (Long shelf life).
    The glue is so impressive on all fronts, that I find it hard this stuff will be turned down by BBI IMO. BBI would have too many opportunities to use this glue for many, many different applications. Eg. streptavidin loading, coating the lateral flow surface, nanoshell construction, coating gold/latex/magnetic particles, marketable gold nanoparticle conjugation kits, membranes? etc..

Tl;dr. IMO, this stuff works really well on gold under a very diverse range of conditions...

Disclaimer: All IMO only. Not financial advice. Just figured that some long termers may enjoy the 3rd party assessment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.