KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Value of Cantrixil, page-24

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    "Why do they bother?"

Because we enjoy it. This may come as a shock but older folk do incredible well when then read and study new horizons. I have enjoyed immensely learning how the patent process unfolds and how and why companies stage there applications as a strategy. I enjoy immensely tracking down unusually sources and getting their views. I have enjoyed immensely learning about cancer, genetics and targeting treatments. Frankly I do not understand investors who do not love studying and researching what they are investing in.

Why share it though?

I also enjoy chess. Arguing and debating points is no different to an one line chess game or other game. Thus stock forums. Some of us have to deal with extermly sad and stressful work environments and HC is great place to let of some steam and enjoy some escapism. If you do not enjoy watching adults arguing or bickering over points of technicality or trivia that is fine. But it is not fine to lecture those who do that which you do not enjoy or like or understand. Don't participate but also don,t lecture, ... let and let live those who are having some cheap entertainment, cheap learning and the occasional cheap shots (lol with trying to get moderated)

PS "invested interest and masters"...... LOL sorry it is nothing so grand or conspiratorial, just old farts having an old fashion pub brawl but with the no broken bones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.