KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

No one is going to pay for cantrixil just after a phase I trial...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    No one is going to pay for cantrixil just after a phase I trial that the sort of tall dreams NOX posters try to fly.

"I think it is inevitable that Big Pharma will take a chunk (if not all) of Noxopharm. When this happens, those who prematurely sold will miss the boat." (RBX 28th of June)

Perhaps you could at least try and start a phase II trial before you try pumping that tune up

Anyhow, a collaboration partnership in terms of a phase II trail may be possible for cantrixil, as demonstrated by and executed by the Kazia managment four times now with GDC-0084. Pulling rabbits out of the hat seems to be their speciality.... maybe because they don't waste their time reading HC. But it is to James you should be writing your question too, as I have already, because it it is his words.

"We will be presenting data at the ESMO conference at the end of September, and this will be a valuable opportunity to move forward our partnering discussions for Cantrixil.”

Like I said earlier it is either a poorly worded statement or they are in current discussions with a partner. I am hoping to get this clarified. If it is true, this will not surprise any of us, because they have never over promised, or failed in any thing they have even hinted at that might come to pass.

Most of us take comfort in the fact that kazia keeps producing collaborations that will work in our favour. Cantrixil is not a game changer as it is only phase I. If it goes to phase II then it would mean the company has 4 phase II trials in the pipeline with a market cap at 23M. That is not a distressed sell, that is one hell of ripe cheery waiting to b picked.

And dare I say it, but you would know all to well, that no prestigious institutions is going to implement a tens of million dollar trial at their cost if kazia could not demonstrate that it is a going concern.

At a minimum I am estimating that around about 100M is about to be pumped into GDC-0084 in the next two years. I think that is already a pretty big rabbit pulled out of 23M market cap hat. As for our trial that we need to fund, I am sure if the data is good the money will be found.

And as for timing unlike NOX our timelines have been pretty spot on. Now running maybe three months out. But not bad for over three years. Maybe James can give Graham some tips on how to deliver on time lines, and Graham can give James some tips on writing Blog pages.

Enjoy your convertible notes when they start rolling in.
    Last edited by harvett: 15/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.