IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

im sure most posters here have used the app, still a few things...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    im sure most posters here have used the app, still a few things that need addressing.
    for starters splitting the bill by adding members doesn't actually split the bill by directly billing each user, it simply allows others to use there phones to order at the bar. I would like to see the bill evenly split between users on the same bar tab.
    Clipp should look to target corporate bar tabs, as these are often in 1000's and can offer large revenue streams, also having worked in hospitality for a number years this would be beneficial to all parties as it is always a nuisance chasing up a drunk CEO!

I would also love to see the ability for users to order from there app at say a restaurant from there table. This would allow for the customer to order when they want and modify any orders perfectly, would also potentially reduce the need for floor staff of restaurants?? Still very far away from realisation, but would be awesome!

I love the app and use it frequently, and know using it in the backend, from a barstaffs perspective, is so much easier and quicker than handling cash and cards....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.