RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

value of company, page-13

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Gee rob, you sound like the new kid at school who tells everyone I don't want to be in your gang & goes off & sulks by himself pondering why no one wants to talk to him. Toughen up old boy, the game is bigger than you (or any of us), the game is making money out of RMG amongst others.

Many of us appreciate your enthusiasm but talk like your last post, won't win you many friends. This is certainly not a mutual admiration society as you'll see by checking past posts, everyone of us has had their fair share of bagging for unsubstantiated posts. But if someone comes up with something new or interesting, rather than stating the bleeding obvious or just making feel good comments then, people will give credit where it's due. You claim to be close to RJ, JR & RMG - that may or may not be the case, I really don't care but what I do care about is misleading claims that may cause people to loose money. By all means put info forward that you're prepared to hang your reputation on but at the same time, don't be surprised if people are skeptical if you can't back it up.

Anyone who's spoken with JR knows he's very careful of & scrupulous in, disclosure & any inference that he's not playing on a level playing field is just plain wrong. From my experience nothing has come from JR or RMG to any poster that hasn't been in the public arena. Many of us who've been here for years (more than most of us want to remember) acknowledge the work of the Brantley's, Paschal's, & others who've put in a lot of work researching EL's, share registers, overseas publications, attended AGM's & visited sites to build up communal knowledge.

You are as much a part of the RMG community as anyone else & free to post what you want but please remember that it is a public forum & there will always be a divergence of opinion. No one wants to pick a fight with you & don't take things personally, the main game here is RMG not squabbling.

Now, let's all get rich!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.