HUM 1.20% 82.0¢ humm group limited

Value of Deal, page-136

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Just to be sure Silver I am not knocking either AA or Ahmed here. Overall I see the deal as being the outcome of these competing factors - 1. The current economic picture which surrounds both the market and the poor investor sentiment of HUM - 2. The integrity which should reach beyond any relationship AA has with Ahmed - 3. The regulations relating to acting in SH interest in mergers and takeovers - 4. The intention of both Rebecca and AA when they publicly committed to making efforts to raise the share price when addressing sh during the most recent AGM. As Tamz has already said - we must all wait and see how it plays out, we can only hope that all parties show some integrity in any deal which ensues. However my personal feelings are that the economics will always win. In deals like this it is impossible to disregard the fact that the parties have put their heads together because of the attractive possible low cost and high return for each of them. So I am with you Silver - I would like a much better deal than is being offered but I can also see the factors causing it to be likely otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.