HUM 1.05% 48.0¢ humm group limited

Absolutely. Hum definitely know what they are worth. You don’t...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Absolutely. Hum definitely know what they are worth. You don’t entertain any offers to sell are unexpected unless the offer is to good to be true… like when Bond bought Packers business. THIS IS NOT THAT. To entertain this offer is crazy. Humm have it all. Great leasing business. Great BNPL product. Big and small amounts. Built own credit system - the most important and unique piece of the puzzle. Humm has been in the design stages to date and management and shareholders should be enjoying the growth. AND HUMM IS IN PROFIT. I can’t believe the drivers in the business have lost interest so quickly. Latitude is a very average business that has successfully signed up some large businesses which have fed it for years. I think Ahmed is a useless MD. It’s easy to crank over a machine, it requires no ingenuity. Dear Ahmed needs to get Humm to keep his job. He will never create ongoing growth for Latitude because he doesn’t have the tools. How arrogant are you to tell the world that a deal is done. $2-00 cash would be minimum starting point to be remotely interested. They should continue to grow PROFITABLY and in a short while their product differences will generate exponential growth. They should continue to work on taking over the profitable segments and leave the loss making scraps to competitors. We should definitely reject this offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.0¢ $69.95K 149.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 112677 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.