HUM 0.00% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Thanks Sherlock.I don't get the purpose of your response......

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks Sherlock.
    I don't get the purpose of your response... short of venting frustration. I hope you feel better now.

You are correct, the escrow shares were not a secret and there are a whole bunch more in escrow.
    I have no idea why you would see them being beneficial. But that's what makes a market, right. If we didn't have differences in opinion we would all be better off sitting around a camp fire singing Kumbaya rather than investing in shares.

It reads like you have a large investment at stake here, and you appear to be concerned about it... sorry to hear. But I wouldn't concern yourself too much with HC posts, it isn't like they are going to influence any market moves on either HUM or LFS.

The tone of your remarks indicate to me that you assume I have a small investment in HUM. Whilst I don't know what you would consider to be a 'large' investment, I can assure you my investment in HUM is well and truly significant enough for me to care about the outcome of the due diligence, negotiations and any potential deal.

So you go do further research and I'll go do further research and we'll come up with our own opinions and assessments, and we'll likely meet somewhere on the battle ground that is the markets.

If you have anything of actual value to add, I'm always open to hearing other people's thinking; preferably without the attitude.

Happy investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $103.0K 232.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86503 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.