ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

value of ent, page-6

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Boondog, also Jimized who said the same thing but not quite so tactfully.

My problem is that I an a Fellow of the Aus IMM and and am a "Qualified Person" in my area of expertise (Diamonds). I am not a "Qualified Person" when it comes to valueing projects because it is not my area of expertese therefore I must make sure that my comments are not taken as those of an expert. Notwithstanding my succesful commercial track record.

When I looked at the ENT projects I looked at the geology, the exploration results, the proximity of nearby mines, the reported work done on the ENT ground and, based on this, I estimated the chance of commercial success. This is entirely subjective, but it is based on 40 years field experience at the coal face. I did not give the detail because I am paid large dollars a day for such information. The figures I gave are my best estimates. I am not a consultant to ENT but I bought 105,000 shares at an average of around 45 cents and have not sold these. This is about 2% of my portfolio and it is not of material interest to me whether it is succesful or not, but it is of material interest to others, that is why I did the calculation.

I repeat though, I am not qualified to evaluate non diamond projects and all of the above information is at your own risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3551822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2003782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.