FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Both Companies will benefit:FFX will be able to devote all its...

1. 4,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    Both Companies will benefit:
    FFX will be able to devote all its human and financial resources to GOLD at a time its 'ramping up'.
    Depending on the terms of the Agreement FFX may well receive cash or equivalent for the % that goes to the JV/partner. That would likely have a positive effect straight away. FFX will have some Gold CAPEX cash and/or acquisition cash. Depends on the Agreement.
    Macquarie will sort that out. I would be surprised if FFX gave a % of Goulamina to a JV/Partner for no consideration. Usually in these circumstances the disposing Company (FFX) retains an interest in the Newco instead of cash or kind and the JV/partner brings Cash and expertise to the table.. Still stranger things have happenned. I think the Doc will be pushing for some cash.
    If the Demerger deal includes Finance for short term Plant Construction and offtakes its a fair bet we see a quick move up for Newco. There may of course be some initial dumping by those who only want GOLD exposure.
    We could expect to be rated on a par or close to peers who are ready to commence construction.
    The sum of the 2 parts IMO will far exceed the current SP.

Last edited by manny100: 06/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.