ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

value of ggg after mining ban lifted/eased

1. 455 Posts.
    All,

What are your thoughts on value after there is a relaxation on the uranium ban (or removal of)?

I have seen some brokerage companies valuing Greenland Minerals & Energy at $2.25 or so, but that is heavily discounted at 50% for the risk to invest with the ban on uranium and other risks with a startup mining outfit.

Lets say we remove all of the risk? Does that mean that GGG's value is $4.50/share....? I think of it more like this: In September, the company submitted new values on the its reserves which amounted to the neighborhood of 7 billion dollars. The previous estimates by the brokerage companies were based off of somewhere around 4 billion with a NPV of 2.9 billion or so (I am doing this from memory, please forgive the crude roughness of the numbers). If you use book value 7 billion divided by 567 million shares you come up with approximately $12.34 a share.

Something else to look at is that, this value falls in line with other companies out there such as Molycorp and Lynas considering that GGG's reserves are six times as large as theirs.

Now if we get a perfect storm and demand for rare earths or uranium goes up, we could see values much higher.

I am a newbie at this, but have invested approximately 50,000 shares. The risk vs reward on this stock is very good. Anyone have any thoughts on value, please share. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $3.912K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288503 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 165034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.