SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

HI Japes, Colcom and SBL Holders.Yeah Japes i did a little top...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    HI Japes, Colcom and SBL Holders.

Yeah Japes i did a little top up back in the .01-.012 range and Colcom I'm with you in your sentiments.

Looks like some can rattling to me. No volume for ages then one big dump at a silly price. If this trade was at a loss as one would expect at this price, why wasn't it done 3 weeks ago for a tax loss purpose?

It doesn't make any sense to dump and hold a loss without benefit for 12 months without some motive.

I suspect it may be a little strategy to shake things up a bit and see the level of nervousness out there.

Only 2 weeks until we get some results and guidance going forward. It may not be the dramatic turn around we would all like to see but I'll be happy with a forward progression of any type.

LG has certainly put a plan in place and improved communication significantly over the last mob, so thats a positive.

The top 20 also confirms that there are lots of us out there holding strong and LG are a long way off compulsory acquisition territory.

My gut still tells me I was right to hold. I'll see how good my gut feeling is in 18 months.

Just MHO....Cheers to All Peteski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.