HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Let me put it to you this way... If you guys actually take the...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Let me put it to you this way... If you guys actually take the time and research the availability of obtaining a licence you will find the following (summarised).

1. It costs $5,000. (Non refundable)
    2. Anyone can apply (providing the correct business structure is in place)
    3. Certain security measures must be implemented (not specified in documents i found)

Basically, there is nothing stopping myself registering a company, putting old mate of mine (biochemist) on paper as head researcher and generating a feel good story to sell to potential investors.

Not implying this is what MMJ or other pot stocks are doing. I am just clearly demonstrating to you the ease of applying for the licence. As far as being granted the licence... I cannot comment as I haven't found the urgency to donate $5000 to the Aus Government to seek clarification in remedying potential licence failures.

I haven't included any confirming sources, as I'm sure your all old enough to know how to utilise Google in todays day and age.

When I mentioned to colleagues that i was in the position to apply for a marijuana grow licence (as I have a registered company) they where incredibly disbelieving until i showed them the data.

Food for thought. I hold. Not emotionally. Top 20 holders want your money more than you do. Remember that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35715 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 19962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.