MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I think if I were Keith Pitt I would be very wary of giving such...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think if I were Keith Pitt I would be very wary of giving such a controversial lease to a company such as MMR. Since it last drilled in PEP 11 the corporate shenanigans have been laughable if not tragic. I have lost track of who is sueing who for what. First it is David in charge then Debra Ambrosini and then David again and the waste of money in all that was obscene. Then GBA goes under and the shareholders are left high and dry now MMR has been suspended for many many months with no plausible explanation to very weary shareholders with maybe it being the next to fall off the cliff of being delisted. If I was the minister I wouldn’t have a great deal of faith in the people running the show. Don’t get me wrong I have nearly a million shares in MMR at a average price of 70c so I am extremely invested in wanting the lease approved. But first I want MMR back trading again or at the very least a plausible explanation as to why it is not. To those who say I am just a whiner...you take your own investing responsibility etc etc. I did sell half my shareholding before the last drill and kept half for the drill success or the next drill so financially I am not that far behind the eightball and at least I can now claim any losses because of MMR losing their PDF status.......another monumental ballsup by our directors.....if of course it ever starts trading again. OK rant over but as you can see and I am sure I am not the only disgruntled SH I am......NOT HAPPY JAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.