MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I had MMR, BPH and GBA in the lead up to New Seaclem in 2010. My...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I had MMR, BPH and GBA in the lead up to New Seaclem in 2010. My wife (girlfriend then) and I were really excited in the hype and lead up to the drill. I'm sure you recall what happened to all the stocks when trading resumed after the borehole found only seawater.

But like you, we are back again and i have a wiser head this time around to have a better game plan. The last financial decision my wife and I ever made together before she passed last September was to buy more PEP11 stocks, which we did ... so this is important to me, sacred actually.

Yes it's sad to see MEC in the wilderness, but DB didn't go to the trouble of getting back on the board to see MEC fail or be left in the wilderness. The previous boards acted illegally by removing DB and now that justice has been done and disputes settled, David will work toward restoring shareholder value in the company.

MEC shareholders will back the company and so will David Breeze, I believe. Judging by BPH and BUY, MEC will have nothing short of a meteoric rise when it resumes trading (not relist... thanks Kolubara). It's only a matter of time and BPH and BUY are doing all the leg work for MEC, building up the hype in the meantime.
    Last edited by vcubitt: 27/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
MMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.