OCV octaviar limited

Sorry rosemary for this indelicate reminder of PIF slide into...

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Sorry rosemary for this indelicate reminder of PIF slide into this zero-value abyss.

While Dgenny was chastened by some PIF obstinates for missing a backyard clean-up of some of our, then still valuable, assets; I was pressing for concerted action for ASIC to issue orders for immediate FREEZE on sales of these assets.
    I will remind all ad nauseum, that this action was the only one for PIF to follow. Instead, precious time was wasted on reporting numbers of ship containers on PIF sites, or on some pithy small talk drivel in WC offices.
    And other such pointless "researches".
    As per earlier post under "more than in passing", that opportunity for self-help was not picked up.

I am not done yet with ASIC as I will be contributing to the Parliamentary Inquiry early next year with a Submission.
    There may be changes due to Elections.
    You may recall, rosemary, my earlier calls to PIF members to consider contributing to this Submission.
    Zilch reaction to date, perfectly in line with silent treatments of the past.

And we go on receiving from the Oracle Dgenny's speeches from way back in 2008.
    How dead a horse needs to be to discontinue this flogging?
    And many members still nod in appreciation of this regurgitated gibberish.

Hence my complete satisfaction with treating these posting exercises with funnominal zest.
    The more the flogging, the more of mine reminders will follow. I pray Moderators be mirth-i-ful.

I am certain though, that I share in our universal hope for good result in Class Action proceedings.

Good Luck with your recovery.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.