MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Everyone has a different opinion that is what makes the market...

1. 32 Posts.
    Everyone has a different opinion that is what makes the market interesting.

To me, contemplating what a company is actually worth relative to the value the market is currently putting on it is not a pointless questions. Let’s agree to disagree.

It’s obviously difficult to value as the future revenue/earnings are very uncertain.

It sounds like you are pretty comfortable that the engagement metrics are enough to support the value? Do you have a back of the envelope valuation you would be willing to share? I’m honestly just curious how people are valuing this company.

Based on the last announcement (without factoring in any growth):

350K downloads

Average daily active users of 9% = 31,500

Facebook trades on a P/monthly active users of about $110, I’m not sure about P/DAU (but perhaps others have some P/DAU metrics).

31,500 * 110 = a MSM valuation of $3.46m.

Obviously the downloads are already past 350,000 and will keep growing; however, applying a Facebook type P/MAU is pretty lofty. Twitter and snapchat trade at about $40/MAU. The appropriate multiple will depend on how much revenue MSM can generate from users.

I’d be curious to get any thoughts on valuation assumptions and methodologies people are using.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.