MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Ho NO,The options attached the Right Issue are exercisable at...

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Ho NO,

The options attached the Right Issue are exercisable at 1.5c. You get 3 of these options with every share that you apply for in the Rights Issue, assuming you get all that you apply for.

As for valuing them, well thats easy. If the share price doesn't go over 1.5c within the next 3 years then the options are worthless. If however the share price does go above 1.5c within the next 3 years then the options are effectively worth the current share price minus 1.5c. So if the share price rises to say 5c as a result of MST signing up some big sales agreements then your options are theoretically worth 3.5c each.

The 1.5c exercise is not payable until you decide the share price is sufficient for you to want to convert your options to shares. Importantly you have no obligation to do so.

The values I have given you are examples only. I cannot predict the future share price and therefore the actual value of the options to you or any other shareholder is based on future events and the value that you and the market places on such events.

I hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.