APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

SEIK TEWKS HUMMShi guys Seik wrote inter alia Then APG worked...

1. 248 Posts.
    SEIK TEWKS HUMMS

hi guys

Seik wrote inter alia

Then APG worked out if it added lots of rust into the spent acid before it was converted back to acid they could make lots more IRON. This is where the Baghouse Dust and Mill scale came from, it's basicaly rust and fines accumulated in the steelmaking process.

I have no idea but would this not mean that if there was formerly no interest in rust and fines, (except as a by product to go to things from landfill to much less valuable material,) there would be massive stockpiles of this around the world??? waiting to be used by the apg technology ??? or am I just demonstrating my massive ignorance* of the subject..

EARNIE

if the answer to the above is yes, would that not mean that there is a truly massive potential for a hike in the SP? (apart from the existing potentials and allowing forthe fact that hitherto useless or mostly usless by-products would see an increase in value as the demand for it rose)

AND EARNIE

your simplifying post, poses a question. If your assessment is true, does that mean that all small shareholders will be bought out and if that is the case does it seem to you to be a matter where it is likely that there would be a sell out to BHP which would mean that ALL of APG is gone?

The only thing that history of APG has taught me is if patience is a virtue, then I am pretty dam*n virtuous.

*if I am demonstrating that I will, back out quietly and have a drink with Thaddeus Rustte (the inventor of rust) he had a good Idea but never knew how to exploit it. Or find a few owls

Spirax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.