AFG 0.00% $1.66 australian finance group ltd

value or not, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    to those who think leases include the price of fuel, its equipment only and as for alternative transport, watch waterworld, they use wind power,after that we have nuclear,i cant beleive i am responding to such ridiculous posts.

evidently none of these posters have ever leased a caror presumably purchased same , fuel is the responsibility of the operator,myself i drive a small diesel engined car,delivering outstanding fuel economy,no fuel crisis for me.

the operator pays fuel costs and ultimately the consumer, but at least we are on the right track now , why do you think the miners have had such huge increases,costs will affect their bottomline, labour , energy, and equipment is best leased it is tax effective, in some cases leases are full maintenance but do not include fuel.

if anything afg position and timing for expansion in transport are superb, until they find an alternative to sea or air transport or rail, all of which are very efficient in tons per kilojoule of energy, and timeline for delivery there will be growth in this industry,boring but excellent growth.

as for the poster who asked about pv the market sp is the current pv and its very cheap on forecasts at 29eps apply a p/e that looks reasonable ,however a p/e of 3 for this company is ridculous,notwithstanding the ridiculous creates the very fortunate opportunity to buy as many as you consider affordable .

that what i will be doing,so keep the ridiculous coming,so those who beleive can keep buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.