GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

I'm wondering if the 60mil Euro/A$120mil is Dye's share or the...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I'm wondering if the 60mil Euro/A$120mil is Dye's share or the Capital Expenditure of the Whole Project?
    Dye back in it's beginnings was involved with Turkey.Seems Glass is some Turkish speciality?Any info on this Turkey Industry?Not too much of a stretch to think this Nesli mob may Supply to the Italian Permasteelisa,the Contractor to the Sydney Opera House and numerous New York skyscapers?

What's this Conference others are mentioning?Is it the last one back a few months ago?What "news" can we expect out of the Japanese one enda April? and how long til it's released?

Obviously significant deals take time when you're dealing with Proper,Functional,Capitalised Companies[not tiddlers like ENB cnx'ers]

Anyhow chart wise I'm liking the steady rise from 70 cents being maintained.Not rocketing off to then drift back down in following days.
    Volume is a Problem but DYE is a difficult share to hit the Depth and get even $10grand$$ worth without "eating" up the ASK.
    This is why it has to be slowly accumulated and is not attractive to this day/week Go at a percent return Whoppee ie it isn't encouraging to Gun Traders looking for Glory/Skite Rights.

Anyhow,I don't think this latest news is a Wonder.It merely CONFIRMS that DYE is THE Chosen Producer for Muck to be supplied to the DYEsensitised New Industries spreading Globally.
    We already knew that,hey Dyehards?

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.