BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi portable and all,Its pretty obvious that traders have been...

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi portable and all,

Its pretty obvious that traders have been burned and given their trading shares to the bots.

But for us holders nothing has changed and the story is still totally intact if not getting better.

We still get constant news on tamiflu resistance coming our way, which can only be beneficial for Relenza.
    Tamiflu is certainly on the way out and Relenza WILL take over and WILL become the first line defence antiviral.

Only Laninamavir will become a serious contender for Relenza in the near to medium future, so more royalties coming our way.

The bots are certainly doing the work they suppose to do, with some traders?? coming out with words like biota is a dead duck and the like.

I am still extremely upbeat of where this company and its shareprice is heading.

The next Qtr royalties and the Lani deal will certainly put this share back on fire imho.

The swine pandemic itself is not over either, but will come and go and travel the planet following its seasons.

Stockpiling WILL not be a thing of the past but will be a more serious consideration by governments, and even more looked at with a pandemic around, and nasty viruses that can change any minute into something more dangerous.

IN MY OPINION We HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER TIME FOR BIOTA BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING >>>>>>

Tamiflu on the way out

Relenza selling like hotcakes

Stockpile re-adjustment in favour of relenza

Stock pile re-placement due to out of date product

Lani to be licenced out and a deal expected any time from now

HRV to be licenced out and a deal expected soon

Lani to be released into the Japanese market within the next few months

New aquistions already taken place to add to the pipeline

No debt and about $80 Million in the bank

And the first capital return of 11 cts per share paid to shareholders.

I do not call this falling in love with a share, but investing on FUNDAMENTALS with an INVESTMENT OUTLOOK measured more in MONTHS and YEARS, then days and weeks.

good luck to all and keep focussing on the FUNDAMENTALS of this company and not the daily shareprice manipulation and movements.

Only then you will reap the extraordinary benefits from this fast growing biotech company.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.