BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

value per trade has gone up significantly, page-22

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    The bots are certainly doing the work they suppose to do, with some traders?? coming out with words like biota is a dead duck and the like.

I am still extremely upbeat of where this company and its shareprice is heading.

Jojo sydney totally agree with your above sentiments.

It is a good time to be topping up with the current dip in sp.
    I took advantage at the Friday closing auction to top up at $2.66 which imho will seem very cheap in 12 months time. The top up raised my average buy price but as has been intimated/stated by many of the faithful this is a 'no brainer' and i completely agree.
    As was highlighted in a previous post by someone the tree was being well and truly shaken at the Fri closing auction. My observation was Five very large sell orders (totaling upwards of 1.5 Million shares) being withdrawn at the last second. At the same instant the buy side was stacked with lots of 200,000 buy orders to soak up the nervous sellers who had been spooked by the large sell orders (a look at the BTA buy depth shows a 200,000 buyer still in line at $2.65).
    The big end of town will play with the sp via bot trading until they get their fill. The sell side will thin completely; then the sp will go to the next level at which sellers are willing to part with their shares and no doubt the games will start again.
    There are also many other announcements forthcoming which will also have a positive influence on the sp; PA jojo and other well researched holders have detailed these upcoming announcements.
    imho It is just a matter of time and patience for the MT/LT holders to be well rewarded.
    GL all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.