BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

ZoombieIt could be. The likes of Alleron and Hunter Hall whom...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Zoombie

It could be. The likes of Alleron and Hunter Hall whom acquired on the up and sold at spikes to realise profits for their unitholders. They were most likely responsible for bot action going way back. They may be selling to new funds as they know it would be harder to extract shares from holders once larger funds start taking stakes to maintain index weightings and sitting on those stakes. Alleron and HH will have to pay up to extract shares from a smaller mum and dad base, thus becoming a costlier excercise for them.

Then you have the bot v bot wars. Akin to a star wars droid fight. I dont think Alleron & HH's bots would outfight those of other funds whilst the new funds are in accumulation stage. Time to sit this out (it could get bloody for while) for the mum and dad long termers and wait for news releases, i.e. Jan/Feb GSK Royalties, LANI deal, milestones for other products in the pipeline. Ultimately if we all refuse to sell (including Alleron and HH) the new funds will be forced to bid the price up. Let the new funds have a battle between themselves i say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.