RIO 0.48% $120.25 rio tinto limited

hergerr agree with your views.Rio has been oversold lately and...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    hergerr agree with your views.Rio has been oversold lately and its now starting to look attractive for a long term play.Debt is manageable.I'm no expert in predicting short term prices but ive seen this all before when investors think the end of the world is nigh and soon or later the sp turns and they all say i think i missed the boat i better wait until it hits $100 then i'll buy. Personally i think buying to high can be very dangerous especially if you have a longer term view..Short term anybodies guess but you'd be silly to sell at these prices if you have a long term approach to a company like rio tinto, given the sp is at the lower end of the cycle. Maybe the daytraders are the experts here at predicting where the price is heading in the short term but taking small bites as the sp drops on quality blue chip stocks seems like a sensible play just as long as you dont look at the screen every minute of the day and focus on the business fundamentals moving forward say 5-10 years from now.Happy to hold as i know the enormous potential on the upside for rio.

Also another article from reuters today.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-targets-infrastructure-lift-economy-042313222.html

By Kevin Yao and Carrie Ho

BEIJING/SHANGHAI (Reuters) - China will fast track approvals for infrastructure investment to combat a slowdown in the economy, a state-backed newspaper reported on Tuesday, showing how Premier Wen Jiabao's call for policies to support growth is being put into action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$120.25
Change
0.580(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $44.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$120.56 $120.66 $119.34 $383.1M 3.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2871 $120.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$120.25 18 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.