ELS 6.58% 35.5¢ elsight limited

value point

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Each time they have made a statement about the tech..... speed... security... video/audio and data transmission ...connectivity and the blue sky dreams (autonomous/adas) etc i have not seen anyone yet say that it does not work or that they are behind someone else on delivery to market or there is a competitor of the same standard and quality. What they have done over the past 6 to 9 months (during the news void) is take us from the original larger more specific and expensive product that is still selling and growing to a new lighter ,cheaper and smaller product that opens up so many more doors. A move from military and transportation product to now drones, tablets, robotics, security cameras, utilities, telecommunications, IoT , autonomous vehicles and ADAS. We still need to consider also that in the near future the tech. can be reduced even further in size and cost to suit other verticals like for example phones , medical... endless opportunities ??

So do I wish they delivery of the new product was 12 months ago..sure . Do i wish that they had $10 mio in the bank rather than just over $3.. yes . Do I wish that escrow release was 12 months later than now once HALO has entered the market sure .... these are all timing issues and yes maybe ELS over promise timing wise as management felt pressured to please shareholders but they never over promised on tech ... amazing how bullish at $1.50 the market was on a 10th of what we have now and people quoting if this was US listed it would be much much higher and now at say $35-40 mio market cap represents great value... with a 6-12 month outlook re halo an even better at 2-3 years for the real growth stage ....

Escrow will be dealt with but there is a chance that the seed investor also knows the upside potential and wants to wait for a few signed deals and clearer revenue guidance and maybe just happy to wait and sell at much higher lvls ...... Management and board would be crazy to sell at these lvls ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $53.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ $11.38K 32.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 4 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.5¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 6.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ 10974
Last updated 15.38pm 26/04/2024 ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.