ELS 2.47% 39.5¢ elsight limited

I am sorry to say I don't really get what you are trying to say....

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I am sorry to say I don't really get what you are trying to say. Its is quite confusing as to what message you are bringing.

" 70 cents plus to much higher levels and just keep on building from there. Why didn't ELS do the same?"
    Can you give examples of how other companies does it? The GetSwift amendment has changed the market dynamics so companies can only announce factual truth. It doesn't help with SP but I sleep better at night.

"There's no doubt for those that fully understand the tech and ELS' potential, well they would sleep comfortable at night compared to those of us who have bought the big picture but are reliant on our 'gut' and others opinions (journos, presentations etc)."
    While it is good to understand what you are buying, but do you need to be an Engineer first? All the potential of ELS has been talked through in this forum, just need to look it up. If you believe the story, you will buy in at the price you deem fair.

"It's a raffle as to when you buy a stock like this." I hate to say this but this is a spec stock, time will tell more as we go along but most investor are here because of the unique technology with its speed and security. It feels the same as buying a raffle ticket anyway but at least you have an idea of how much risk and you can control your investment.

"ELS SP has the potential to drop much" There are plenty of stock dropping and going up on a daily basis. What I don't like is the 48 million escrow shares recently and yes, there is more liquidity now. But in the grand scheme of things and time, and when you compare to other companies, 48 million isn't a lot to be honest.

".I don't see Nir as profit driven" Please go through his interview. It is fine to post your opinion but at least look at the video interview first. As far as the economic studies from uni days, first mover has enormous advantages and success rate. Not sure about your statement there but i have not seen a company who would not be delighted to reach the market first.

"we probably won’t ever get a detailed breakdown of sales or forecast given who Elsight’s potential customers are and the need for confidentially." Do you always give that information out, I have not seen any details from any company before. If you don't mind, please refer me to a few companies, preferably in this tech industry. If i'm not mistaken, a profit margin was mentioned before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $59.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $17.12K 44.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2314 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 3120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ 850
Last updated 14.35pm 16/05/2024 ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.