FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Tony, sorry taken so long replying but have been enjoying the...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Tony, sorry taken so long replying but have been enjoying the afternoon at the beachside bar, $1 per rum is extremely good value, kinda lines up with the FAR SP right now eh!!! (just thought of that as I typed )

In reply to your comments ..... my $500m market cap was a rough guess and was merely trying to point out that at 18-20c SP FAR would be ridiculously cheap as others have since noted, from my research of the lastedt M&A activity is of pricing oil at round $8 US pboo for 2P reserves so do a few calc's for your self and post what you find, will also note that both Tim Robertson and management have idicated that they will be using oil at $70pb so $8 is quite possibly on the cheap side!!!!

Concerning lots of SHs grabbing 20cents for their shares I totally agree as every SH has a varying strategy to suit their situation hence you will have a different strategy for every SH, I am now retired so as debts come may have to sell down some of my holding plus am looking at other plays so depending where each company is at as FAR rises may even sell down a large percent of my holding.

As far as a TO goes, you need to check OOO's report of the last AGM and more particular Nics comments re aTO as he explained quite fully the generally accepted process, once you have you will understand that SH's may not get to see all TO's that could be presented. There is no doubt in my mind that Nic and his senior managers (CN and company) will be busy feeling out all top 20 SH's in an attempt to find out exactly what each considers a fair return and their reasoning for this, this will give Nic a good idea of were we sit and what value he should be considering to get agreement of our major SH's in any TO situation.

Now back to my rum and watching the day go by .......... good luck to all.

HKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.