PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Value vs risk

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi PTX-ers,

You'll see from my previous posts, I'm sold on PTX. I am overweight in my portfolio on PTX... but comfortable in that position.

I'm excited by the science, I remain enthusiastic in what PTX will likely deliver to the world in cancer cures in the medium to long term.

I totally love yesterdays announcement with plans to utilise mechanism rather than viruses to have the omnicar DNA transferred into immune cells... I understand that the current viral transfer process will transfer DNA to anything between 20 and 70% of the available cells... The process is inefficient, very user dependent, slow and therefore expensive and not routinely reproducible. Assuming this deal is successful, we own the IP, we have standardised product and reduce costs... but at no expense to PTX... the dream!

Congrats to Steven, the board and the team.

The most important point here... our SP is waaay too cheap. Assuming success, PTX tech is scalable in the extreme, will be disruptive in the cancer care market and frankly is a sensational takeover target for bigger players... my concern on PTX... Do holders really understand the potential value here?? I just hope longer term holders 'get' this and don't fold on a mere 100x return!

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.