COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Value - what value?, page-7

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Totally agree Proga,
    I've owned shares in BPT on and off for years, in fact, they're a great proxy for the oil price. They are a good, solid company with good prospects and the company only gets better as time go on.
    But.... COE is really on the cusp of some solid revenue and good development prospects to boot. Look at 'cmons numbers, has anyone seen better analysis, or offered any valid counter arguments?. COE need more time, and I reckon its only another two qtrs. before the SP will far exceed anything that BPT will offer now. Just look at the failed T/O offer on STO years ago - they shot way above that within a year !
    I respectfully disagree with DDD - management are not hiding info., maybe a bit slow out of the blocks sometimes but I hold other shares and I look at a lot of comments on this forum on the "problems with management". I can tell you there are some real shocker BoDs out there (a little GoM oiler immediately comes to mind).
    Its a waiting game until the market turns its attention to COE and perhaps it will be when the foaming issue is (fully) resolved. But, in the meantime were not bleeding cash, we've money in the bank, we're not weighed down with debt and we have development prospects other than Sole plus contracts in place with some solid revenue Guarantees (thanks to APA and the COE mgt. team).
    Its not perfect but when is it ever anyway?...... if people don't like risk they buy bonds or term deposits.
    Forget the talk of a t/o and give it a couple of quarters. You'll then all be highfiving, backing trucks up, toot-tooting etc. etc.
    All IMHO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.